HFI’s second Annual Fundraising Silent Auction was a huge success! We had more bids, more bidders, and more items than we did in our first year, and we want to thank all of our donors and participants for making this such a great event.
We look forward to hosting another successful event next year. If you were unable to come to Las Vegas for HELI-EXPO 2013, or were unable to stop by our booth to see the wonderful items we had and learn about our goals, make a plan to stop by our display in Anaheim as part of HELI-EXPO 2014. You won’t be disappointed!
Consider becoming involved next year. There are two ways you can do this:
Participate in the Auction
All auction proceeds will support —
- The next generation of pilots and maintenance technicians through the foundation’s Scholarship Program
- The foundation’s mentoring panels for students interested in aviation careers
- HFI’s Heritage Series interviews with the pioneers of vertical flight
- The online museum of rotorcraft aviation being built by the foundation
- HFI’s international outreach programs.
The HFI Silent Auction will be held in the registration area of HELI-EXPO. Plan to come, browse, bid, and win!
Donate to the Auction
Another way to contribute to a successful auction is to make monetary or item donations. All items with a monetary value great than $50 are welcome. Suggested items include —
- Flight apparel
- Communications equipment
- Flight simulator training
- Helicopter tours
- Vacation packages
- Tickets to sporting events
- Artwork or historical publications.
To donate, contact Foundation Vice President/Curator Martin J. Pociask at 703-683-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your donation will make a difference and demonstrate your concern for the future of the aviation industry. Donating to the auction will also be great publicity for companies or groups exhibiting at HELI-EXPO.
HFI is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (federal tax ID # 52-1297129); consult your tax advisor about the deductibility of your donation.