As part of HAI HELI‑EXPO 2014, to be held in Anaheim, California, Helicopter Foundation International will again hold its Annual Fundraising Silent Auction. This year's auction promises to be bigger and better as it moves online with BiddingForGood, allowing it to reach thousands of potential aviation enthusiasts and bidders!
Online bidding begins February 17 and runs through February 27, the close of HAI HELI-EXPO 2014. Bidders will be able to register and bid 24/7 throughout the bidding period.
Proceeds will help support HFI’s Scholarship Program — an important initiative geared toward increasing the number of future pilots and mechanics — as well as HFI’s efforts to preserve the history of the helicopter industry.
Participate in the Auction
From February 17-27, you will be able to register and bid 24/7 for prized aviation items and experiences!
Auction proceeds will help support:
- the next generation of pilots and maintenance technicians through the foundation’s Scholarship Program
- students who are interested in a career in rotary-wing aviation
- the foundation’s Mentoring Panels
- the preservation and promotion of helicopter history
- expansion of HFI’s international outreach and programs
For more information, contact Martin J. “Marty” Pociask, HFI’s vice president/curator, at 703-683-4646 x8465 or email@example.com.
HFI is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (federal tax ID # 52-1297129).