Online Fundraising Silent Auction
As part of HAI HELI‑EXPO 2015, to be held in Orlando, Florida, HFI will again hold its Annual Fundraising Silent Auction.
Proceeds will help support HFI’s Scholarship Program — an important initiative geared toward increasing the number of future pilots and mechanics — as well as HFI’s efforts to preserve the history of the helicopter industry.
Auction proceeds will help support —
- the next generation of pilots and maintenance technicians through the foundation’s Scholarship Program
- students who are interested in a career in rotary-wing aviation
- the foundation’s Mentoring Panels
- the preservation and promotion of helicopter history
- expansion of HFI’s international outreach and programs
For more information, contact Martin J. “Marty” Pociask, HFI’s vice president/curator, at 703-683-4646 x8465.
HFI is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (federal tax ID # 52-1297129).